INTRODUCTION TO MEDICINAL CANNABIS CULTIVATION
APROVEITE OS NOSSOS PREÇOS DE LANÇAMENTO
CONTACTE-NOS PARA SABER MAIS!
SE TIVER QUESTÕES SOBRE MODALIDADES DE PAGAMENTO NÃO HESITE EM CONTACTAR-NOS
Natália Lopez, Cannabis Cultivation Consultant Freelancer
VIP Executive Art’s Hotel, Lisbon
14 of October 2022
Starts at 9:00 AM and ends at 6:30 PM
645€ + IVA
Presentation slides, Participation Certificate, Lunch, Coffee break and Parking
The purpose of this course is to provide an introduction to the theory and practice of cultivating cannabis from “seed to harvest,” that is, from an initial starting material of seeds or clones, until a finished dry and cured product.
This course is aimed for medical Cannabis industry professionals in Europe, specifically, those who are directly involved in plant cultivation but also those who wish to complement their role in medical cannabis companies with a comprehensive understanding of the process of commercial cultivation.
1. Cannabis 101 – Introduction to Cannabis Horticulture Fundamentals
2. Cannabis Propagation
3. Understanding the Vegetative Cycle
4. Understanding the Flowering Cycle
5. Nutrient Management and Troubleshooting
6. Integrated Pest Management for Cannabis Pests and Diseases
7. Cannabis Plant Harvest
8. Drying and Curing Cannabis
9. Summary and Q&A